Nature Valley Granola Bars from $0.17/bar

by Lynn on October 3, 2011

Right now, you can save an extra 25% on a variety of Nature Valley granola bars sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code NVSEPTOC at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 25%! Offer valid through October 15, 2011.

Prices vary slighty from flavor to flavor, but you can grab them starting at $0.17/bar after promotions!

Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars, 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) $12.39

List Price: $23.94
Price: $16.52 ($0.23 / count)
Subscribe & Save price drops to $14.04 ($0.19 / count). Shipping is always free. No fees, no risks, no obligations. You can cancel at anytime!
Save 10% when you enter code NVSEPTOC brings the price to $12.39 for 6 boxes of 12 = $0.17/bar!!!

Leave a Comment

CommentLuv badge

Previous post:

Next post: